Spooky spirits have come to visit! Enjoy Cyclone Anaya’s fabulous and ghastly original cocktails all October long leading up to the legendary Day of the Dead. Some of our new items are:
- El Fantasma – Get it before it disappears! Served in a sugar-skull novena candle glass: Avion Silver Tequila, Cointreau, Blue Curacao, cranberry, lime juice, simple syrup, and black salt.
- El Diablo – Feeling fearless? Try our new whiskey cocktail that combines Jack Daniel’s, house sangria, and blood-orange purée served in a skull mug with red chili-pepper horns.
- El Vampiro Picante Shot – A sweet and hot tequila treat made with Avion Reposado, blueberry syrup, and a dash of Tabasco. Try if you dare!
- NEW Parrillada – Our signature house fajita blend of beef, chicken, or combo fajitas; red-pepper-glazed Atlantic lobster tail; pan-seared, chipotle-glazed, semi-boneless quail; jalapeño-cheddar Akaushi Wagyu sausage; and panela cheese- and japapeño-stuffed
- jumbo shrimp wrapped with thick, Applewood-smoked bacon over a bed of caramelized onions, seared pepper medley, and grilled jalapeños.
- Shrimp Campechana – Citrus-poached shrimp tossed in lime-infused mango salsa, topped with rich avocado and served with crunchy plantain chips.
- Crab Cakes – 100% jumbo-lump blue crab, pan-seared and served with chipotle tartar sauce and chipotle-dusted tortilla strips.
- Elote – Roasted-to-perfection corn tossed in chili-lime aioli.