Dear Friends and Family,
As our community starts to reopen for business, we are cautiously working on restructuring and evolving our restaurants towards a return to normalcy. In doing so, we will remain dedicated to providing world-class hospitality, and Houston’s best Tex-Mex to our guests, all in a safe & fun environment while remaining committed to the Health & Safety of our guests, team members and vendors.
Our Promise to You
- We will continue to uphold the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness in line with CDC best practices for food preparation and service.
- All Team Members will be screened upon arrival.
- All Team Members will remain masked for the foreseeable future.
- All indoor and outdoor seating, as well as common areas, tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the restaurant and upon entry and exit.
- Our facilities will be consistently cleaned and sanitized throughout the day, including the thorough cleaning of all surfaces, proper hand-washing procedures, and deep cleaning overnight.
Your Promise to Us
- Self-screening before entering the restaurant for any signs of COVID-19 and utilizing curbside if you’ve had known close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- We also encourage you to wear a face covering when not seated at your table & to avoiding congregating with people who are not in your party.
If you have any questions about our policies, please don’t hesitate to contact us and ask. We will continue to remain agile and assess the situation as new details become available. Stay connected by signing up for our email program or following us on social media.